I love being a Professional Celebrant – helping people celebrate those who are key to their happiness and joy of life.
I am Dinah, ‘The Myddfai Celebrant’, I create unique vow and relationship renewals, non-traditional weddings and life celebrations. Whether here, in our Myddfai woodland, or in a special place of your choice, I write and deliver ceremonies to celebrate the love of your life. I travel world-wide.
What is an Independent Celebrant?
I am a trained Independent Celebrant, helping people at key times in their lives, to create a bespoke celebration that reflects their wishes, dreams and memories. Whether saying goodbye to a loved one with a non-traditional service, or celebrating the joining of two families to create a new one, I help families find the words to say what is important to them at the right time.
- As a trained, Independent Celebrant, I can carry out unique ceremonies for anyone who does not want a traditional or singular-religious ceremony.
- I am happy to include reference to any faith, or none.
- I can hold the ceremony anywhere (with permission of course) and there are no limitations on what we can and cannot include.
- At this time, in England and Wales, a Celebrant can not legally marry you. A Registrar or minister of your faith is required for the legal ceremony.
As a Celebrant, I offer the following types of service:
- vow renewals
- non-traditional wedding celebrations
- anniversary celebrations
- defining-moment celebrations (often after recovery from illness or life challenge)
- non-traditional funerals,
- cremation services,
- remembrance services
- anniversary gatherings
Helping you honour your beloved companions with unique pet memorial services. A lasting memorial and a ceremony to help you remember your pet and what they meant to you all.
Get in touch
As an Independent Celebrant there are no restrictions to what I can include in a service for you, and I am happy to talk about what feels right.
Let’s start with a conversation – please give me a call on 01550 721 266.
Committee Member of Association of Independent Celebrants